Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Valentine's day is happening Tuesday this week and in our school, students will be performing on stage for our school concert for the community. I will definitely watch this event and most likely take pictures from my bro's Canon 500.

I really believe that all Western celebrations have become so commercialized that it turns off people like me from celebrating them. Still, I'd like to ask you guys, how are you going to celebrate Valentine's day this year? And if you are, do you know the historical background of the celebration? Not that it matters to know but at least you have a deeper understanding of the celebration and that you are not one of those dogs barking at something and when asked why, you simply say because.

History of Valentine's Day celebration is here if you want to find out.

As for me, I'll still have my after school tutorial in Merville Park Paranaque and then probably buy cake for dessert when I reach home. This I'll be sharing with my wife and our children.

So Happy Valentine's day to all of you! Remember, God is Love and that Love is the reason for our living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server