Sunday, February 12, 2012

64 Things You Need to Know in Chess

Chess maybe as enigmatic as the concept the Holy Trinity in my religion called Catholicism but it is not what it seems. Chess is something you can study over time and learn the intricacies, in and out. Just like any endeavor here on Earth, one has to put in the necessary amount of effort, practice and study in order to master the game.

There are 64 squares on a chessboard and according to John Walker, one has to remember only 64 concepts and ideas to improve in the game. Here is the book Mr. Walker wrote in 2002:

64 Things

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I think I will print this for my son. :) I am sure you know who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ok! I hope this book helps your son.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server