Monday, June 20, 2011

SpEd Seminar-Workshop @ St. Andrew's School

We will be conducting a seminar-workshop with Professor Sonia Mendoza on June 30, July 1 and 8 to the teachers and non-teaching staff of St. Andrew's School of Paranaque, City. It will be an introductory course on special education for everyone involved in the day to day operation of the school.

We already met with the school administrators headed by Msgr. Manuel G. Gabriel who is also an educator, currently teaching in Ateneo School of Theology. In the exploratory meeting, "Monsi" shared to us his vision for the school which has guided the Andrean Community in the last six years. According to him "expansion is the only way, we have to serve the needs of the community".

As for me, I will working on my presentation for the lecture and workshop. Here's how the schedule goes:
  • June 30, 1-4 pm: Preschool and Grade School Teachers
  • July 1, 1-4 pm: High School and After School Activity Teachers
  • July 8, 1-4 pm: Non-Teaching Staff  
I will be sharing my presentation here for everyone and yes, I have updated my Events Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server