Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Brutal Holocaust

I was helping out a colleague input data into one of the websites for her application to go somewhere else, I glimpsed at the rows of books around us and took notice of the Zia Quizon Collection and found the book The Brutal Holocaust, Japan's World War II Atrocities and their Aftermath by Armando A. Ang.

Currently I am well on my way to finishing the appetizer pages namely preface, foreword and introduction.  It is interesting to note that the introduction was given by Dr. Ricardo T. Jose of the Department of History, University of the Philippines.

From what I have read so far, this would be "full" and will definitely be a good springboard for me to work on my long-time dream of doing a self-researched project on the World War II relating to the Philippines.

For those who doesn't know the  author, here is a page  about his works, Armando A. Ang and his books



I shall blog on this topic whenever I find something that would move to do so.  So for now, let me go back to he book and read more on the topic Japanese War Crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server