Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 Philippine Election



Now that former President Joseph Ejercito Estrada was given the go signal to run for presidency in the coming May 10, 2010 election, I wonder how the other presidentiables will gear up. The Filipino people and the entire universe have seen the magical power Erap has for the mass voters. In fact, Erap is the only Filipino president to ever win the Presidential election landslide.

So again, I would like to wish the presidentiables and the Filipino people good luck in the coming elections. There is nothing I would say here that you have not heard. All I wish is that my children will have a better country to grow up to. A government that caters to it's people, a government that respects it's people and a government for the people.

Oh enough of my wishes!

I was searching the internet for the Official List of Candidates for May 10, 2010 Philippine Election but nothing yet. Although I'm not happy with this, I found the List of Persons Who Filed Their Certificates of Candidacy for Presidents, Vice Presidents and Senators as of December 1, 2009.

Interestingly enough, the list shocked me and I found out there were twenty candidates for vice-presidents, one hundred fifty eight for senators and ninety five for presidency.

Don't forget about the List of Political Parties in the Philippines.

More on this as the weeks go by but do visit the Official Website of the Commission on Elections, protecting the sanctity of the ballot since 1940.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server