Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Queen of Heaven our Mother

There's just too much going on in our lives that we tend to forget the very meaning of our living. The world wide web made it possible for everyone to connect but it also opened the floodgates for immorality, pandora's box opened.

We have to have the skills needed to sift through the millions of information available on the web, what is reliably correct, what is relatively just and what is universally true.

Here is a very nice video I found on YouTube about The Queen of Heaven, Mother Mary, our mother. I'd like to tell you this: I share the same beliefs with the speaker in the video and if you don't I'm fine with it. I expect the same from you".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server