Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Visiting Palawan Philippines

In our previous post here, I told you guys that I am on vacation and that I'll be going to Palawan Island. The day has finally arrived to do that. I'll be flying to the Island in less than five hours with my friends and already I'm giddy!

Our blogging activity will be off for the next five days while I do the following:

  • Island hopping
  • Hill climbing
  • Photography
  • Booze
  • Sight-seeing
  • Reflecting
  • Sleeping
That's it for this post and I'd like to leave you with this game I played early this morning at ChessCube. My opponent resigned after I denied his offer of draw. Why would someone do that with a lot of time left for both of us? How should white continue here?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server