Sunday, July 11, 2010

Susan Polgar Speaks: "I had Nothing to do with it"

Our post yesterday showed us the C's that struck the chess world so far and that includes part of the report posted by Dylan Loeb McClain on his Gambit blog: Government Filing Connects Polgar to Criminal Case.

We now read the reaction of Susan Polgar regarding the issue:
"Please correct the record. I am not being sued. I have nothing to do with this case other than Mr. Alexander was at one time the developer and moderator for one of my websites. When asked under oath, I specifically stated that I had nothing to do with it and there is absolute no evidence by anyone to show otherwise. I have never been charged with anything and no official has even contacted me. It is unfortunate that false information is being put out there."

Thank you.
Susan Polgar
www.ChessDailyNews.com  
You can also check this same comment on the comment box of my previous post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server