Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Unwritten Story of the IEP Process in the Philippines


CANCELLED :

I have received a letter from one of the students of St. Schoalstica's College-Manila inviting me to be among the resource speakers in their upcoming class project: Seminar about "IEP in the Philippine Setting".

Details below: 

Date: September 24, 2010
Time: 8:00-11:00AM or 9:00-12:00NN
Venue: St. Scholastica’s College-Manila (St. Erhentrudis Hall)

I'll be sharing the podium with 2 other speakers, a parent of a child with special needs and another special education teacher. Although in the letter I was told I can choose whichever topic I want, I feel like giving a talk on IEP: What they don't tell us in schools and what we go through in practice.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server