Sunday, June 7, 2009

Amnesia in Rabat

Left Meknes farm yesterday around 830 PM and was picked up at the farm gate by Alice and Val on a taxi cab. Yes guys we rode the cab from Meknes to Rabat and it took us 3 hours using the old national road. We paid 350 DH for this and had so much fun on the road.

Went straight to Hay Riad where several Filipinos were waiting for us. Met ate Chat for the first time and lucky I was to have a taste of her latest kitchen creation, SIOPAO.

Then around 12 AM we all went out and headed to AMNESIA, discohouse in Rabat that attracts the young but not so cool ones... at least for my taste.

430 AM we headed back at kuya S place and slept till 945. Alice prepare breakfast for all of us, Pinoy breakfast at last.

I need to catch the train by 145 and get back to work with my ward. Until then my dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server