Sunday, February 8, 2009

2nd Saturday For Me

Hello there!

Pangalawang Sabado ko na dito sa Ifrane, Morocco and I'm so homesickly! Learned about my boys being sick for the past 3 days. My dear wife brought them both to the doctor and all the lab tests were negative. Thank God!

Iba daw ang klima kasi ngayon sa Pinas, malamig daw. Pero syempremula nung dumating ako dito Ifrane naging relative na ang definition ng malamig or cold weather for me. Heheheh! Makapal pa din ang snow and it's really boring now if you don't have any access to internet or if your all done with your worl, your left with nothing but stay in your room.

Not so much kwento today and you'll see what I mean when I post my photos again from yesterday till today. Di ako gaanong nag take ng shots kasi yung battery ng camera ko needs recharging.

Malamang tomorrow ko pa maipost yun, Sunday. Haven't asked kung saan ag Catholic church dito Ifrane or anywhere in Morocco.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server