Friday, November 18, 2011

Trending, Top Stories and Resting

I've been away from blogging for awhile and the last post I made was about this Alien Abduction film by Pixar called Lifted. The last time I blogged was before Manny Pacquiao escaped with a win against Mexican warrior Juan Manuel Marquez. So I guess it is safe to say I've been resting away from blogging and my 8-5 teaching is taking my time most of the, err, time.

So in a glance, let me try to jump in and join the bandwagon that hopefully will improve my traffic.

Here it is, the current trending according to Yahoo:

  1. King James Bible  
  2. Natalie Wood
  3. Hope Solo
  4. Kardashian boycott
  5. Regis Philbin
  6. Julia Roberts
  7. Taylor Lautner
  8. 2013 Mustang
  9. China Bus crash
  10. Retirement planning
And Google News has the Top Stories:
  1. Leonardo de Caprio
  2. Gloria Arroyo
  3. James Cameron
  4. National Police
  5. Sepp Blatter
  6. Demi Moore
  7. Northern Rock
  8. Virgin Money
  9. Ashton Kutcher
  10. Clayton Kershaw
And in the local town of Imus, Cavite where I've been a resident for the past 20 years, Imus Regional Trial Court (RTC) Branch 22 judge Cesar A. Mangrobang has declared Emmanuel L. Maliksi, not Homer T. Saquilayan, as the duly elected mayor of Imus town after recounting of the ballots in question in the May 10, 2010 automated elections.

The Imus Chess Association was established with Emmanuel "Manny" Maliksi as the founding chairman with eleven board of directors and yours truly was one of the 11 chessmen. Imus Chess Association has not had any activity since 2009 and I guess the time is ripe to revive the association.

We'll see what happens next.

And for the final note: I've scored a monthly writing gig for Filipino Migrant News and my first article will be uploaded by Monday.      

That's all for now! See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server