Monday, February 9, 2009

Country Tracker

Hi there!

Remember the post wherein I said technology helped me find neighbors from Cavite here in Morocco? This afternoon, I checked on my country tracker button and learned that my days-old blog has visitors coming from three continents already.

Asia, Africa and North America (USA and Canada) Interestingly, our Canadian visitor, from Calgary is none other than my long lost classmate, Psalma Alunday. This is a well thought out guess because she is the only person in my friendster network to have on her profile location to be in Calgary, Canada.

Kumusta na Psalma? Ingat lagi.

And visitors from Asia? It's from the Philippines and yes I believe they're my relatives, neighbors and friends. From Africa, specifically Casablanca and Rabat Morocco? Would have to be Alice, Val, Che and Teng.

Our visitors from USA, specifically Las Vegas and Los Angeles would have to be Nono and Filipino teachers in LAUSD respectively.

Guys, help me spread the news. My dream is to make this blog the number one online source for Filipinos planning to visit Morocco. Our blog by a Filipino,for the Filipinos.

Off to work I go. About to have a meeting with my wards teachers at 4 in the afternoon at the American School of Ifrane.

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server