Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Imus Cavite's Wagayway Festival

Hey there!

The Local Government of Imus Cavite will be gunning for a world record when Imuseno's will try to form a human Philippine Flag tomorrow from SM Bacoor to SM Dasmarins Cavite along Aguinaldo Highway!

This will be the culmination of the Wagayway Festival which started last Saturday, May 24!

Wagayway Festival is a celebration to correct history, which until now needs alot of clarification!

As we all learned from the history books and what we were told by our teachers, General Emilio Aguinaldo first waved the Philippine Flag in his Mansion (yes my dear readers, even in their days, the rich and influential peeps get to lead the poor Filipinos!) in Kawit Cavite.

This goes contrary to the "real Imus history" as what Mayor Manny Maliksi and Vice Mayor Mandy Ilano proclaimed to us last Saturday!

Am celebrating this with tears inside my eyes ready to flow out.... BECAUSE TRAFFIC TO THE MAX tomorrow!!!!

Photo courtesy of http://masterbetong.net.

Anyways, this blog posted something I have been screaming about in silince, that''s why maybe I found myself moving away from my acer notebook whenever I wish to, and that's more often than before... Check out: Pawned, For the Love of the game blog at Bloggers are like pawns.

Nevermind those ratings, page ranks and index ranks... all that matters is the love for the game. I remember getting these nasty emails from another Filipino blogger (who trumpets his difficulty in speaking Tagalog, amoy bulok na bangus ka mare!) whenever I do a cut and paste writing here at PCC. Now I know what one feels when you suddenly find your "originals" in another blog or forum. Tsk tsk!

Anyways, I was surprised to be reading more about Borris Spassky's human side, the side where he knows how to balance the essentials in one's life. I've read somewhere that he is so good when it comes to human relationships, something the late great Bobby Fischer sorely lacking (they say).

Well... Wagayway Festival tomorrow... But i still need to go to MGIS to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server