Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blogsvertise II

Hey there!

I would like to call out the attention of our readers regarding blogsvertise. Blogsvertise is a pay to blog program available on cyberspace and I tried applying in the program and luckily I met all the requirements.

Just today, I got an assignment to write and be paid about a certain product or website. Somehow I felt uncomfy because it was far from our blog topics and I didn't want to give you the wrong impression that I took you for granted so as to be paid for my first blogsvertise assignment. I turned it down and thought I "ask permission" from you guys.

Don't worry for I filter the assignments I write. Also, I tried including PayPal Donate button here, just trying since our blog has been online since November 2006, I thought I could give it a try.

Here's an assurance, AM NOT SELLING OUT. PCC will remain to be the in-your-face-blog! Just like the Pinoy alternative rock band The Youth, no commercial deals on highway 64! Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server