Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bobby Fischer

Hi! It's been awhile since posted for our PCC and I really can't get chess or our blog out of my mind. The more I let go of it, the more it hangs on. The sad realities of life is that one has to live life, earn a living and try to sneak in or out to do what the heart asks of you.... In our case... chess.

I checked YoutTube to view some videos and hey, this video gave me goosebumps and made me wish Bobby didn't do what he has done to us, left us asking for more.

Enjoy the hair raising music and of course, Bobby's iconic videos.




I wish I am a millionaire and has all the time for chess, blogs and my family. Everyman's wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server