Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ino Sadorra and Bacoor Cavite

Hi!

After a very long while, months I suppose, I visited again Chess Piece online site at www.indochess.com.

Yes! It felt tactically rejuvenating after months of reading Bobby Ang's articles thru Manny Benitez' The Weekender. Hay! ang sarap balikan ng pinagsimulan!

Lately I've been stressed with all non-chess related activities called living and somehow this brought me to a non chess games for almost 3 months now. Sadly, I feel like I will have to start climbing uphill again to at least be able to play a chess game without difficulty and headaches.

Hay hay hay! Sometimes I wish I could borrow someone else's time machine and go back in time of my innocent childhood life.

Hey! Speaking of childhood life, I got this interesting info about Ino. Hey Ino, if you are reading this blog thank you! Hahahah! If not, well somebody should tell him to do so! Hahahah!

Ino, Let's play word association game. Simple. I'll write down some words and tell me, in one word who this person is. Okey? You guys can join in.

Grandmaster... First in Asia... VP for Finachetto Construction... Who?

GM Eugene Torre!

This one...

1.Ateneo varsity...UMBC varsity....1st place in 3 big time tournaments... Who?

2.Bulacan... Son of an Engineer... First Filipino super GM.... Who?

For Ino... hahahaha! You might have a hard time if your not Ino.

1. Bacoor... Camella... Pisces street... Ms. Linda Dagli...Noel the driver...Sir Dan Pacas...

2. Luneta... Greenhills...Russina coach?

3. Pauline... La Camelle... Ms. Edna...

4. Good natured child... intelligent student inside the class...

--- Julio Catalino Sadorra!

Hahahahah! Memoirs of a Bacoor kid! Hey! You studied in a school where I thought! And I was the last to know! Maaaaan!

Linda Dagli, yes your teacher, would like to say hi to you. Same with Mrs. Matining, Dan Pacas, Noel (he was with you in your Palawan Palarong Pambansa!) And a lot of stories about you! Hahahahaa!

Lastly.

Guys, how can you explain this phenomena. One town, three Pinoy chess greats, all of them below 23 years old.

Ino Sadorra grew up and breathed the air of Bacoor until they planed in to Singapore. Vince Angelo Medina is on his way to chess greatness, also from Bacoor and yes, GM candidate Wesley So, whiz kid also from Bacoor!

Is it the oyster from the coastal waters of cavite? Is it the daily traffic along the Aguinaldo road which is very visible in the habay-aguinaldo area? Hahahahah! What's with Bacoor and chess geekiness?

Tell me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server