Saturday, June 2, 2007

World's Hardest Chess Problem

Hi guys!

Today, I woke up at around 8 in the morning and walked around the village with my kids. The smile on my face could have outshone the summer sunshine of 2007 becuase today is the official vacation for me from professional teaching. This break will exactly be put to end in a month's time, July 2, the day I go back to work, school! yes! I love to be surrounded by the future of the human race, my students!

Speaking of the future, we now direct you to the results of the World Candidates Matches by FIDE and the Official Site of the event.

By the way, the pictures at the FIDE site were contributed by our very own, Casto Abundo. Thanks!

Yesterday while I was waiting for my wife, I went into National Bookstore to check out books, chess books. I found another book by Burt Hochberg titled Outrageous Chess Problems and this one made me laugh alone in one corner of the store. True to it's title, outrageous!

This one made me smile and probably, I'll use this for awhile to woe and ooh friends and students in chess...



I'd like to greet the best ever mother in the world, my mom, Corazon, Happy birthday! Your the best! Let's celebrate! I wish all the good things and for your loving hubby, my dad, Alfredo! I thank the Lord everyday because of a mother like you was given to me... I thank the Lord all the more every June 3 because that is the day you were born! Again, Happy birthday to you! See you tomorrow! I love you!

Bye guys!

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, a very hard chess problem.
    I'll hope that it will never be solved, because I like the game. The nature of the game will be rather different if we have to learn the solution to this chess problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i knew the solution and others didn't

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server