Thursday, April 12, 2007

Subic Open?

Hi there guys!

Lately, I have not made enough effort in posting for Philippine Chess for the following reasons: first, I am seriously considering on moving on to a new job (probably college teaching or consultancy) and secondly, again, I feel like just not having the will to write about chess ( and play).

But anyways, I have learned that the game of chess is played around the world and in our country everyday, in official or unofficial status even without the coverage of the media. Not to mention even with the "NEWS BLOCKOUT". Hahahahah! What's there to hide about? among the chess audience? Can't find any write ups in the newspapers nor even in the NCFP official Website regarding the on-going (?) Subic Open.

Hay! Hay! Hay! I got one from Philippine Daily Inquirer but it didn't say much about the first round result. All it says was that the 3 Filipino IM's suspension stays, and that only the NCFP has the right to reverse it's decision. Poor Ronald, Darwin and Chito. Yes, IM's Ronald Dableo, Darwin Laylo and Chito Garma were not allowed to play in the present Philippine Open being held at Subic, Olongapo City.

So what's next? I guess even the NCFP people don't know. I'll try to check Amiel del rosario's very updated blog, The Closet Grandmaster and find out what he's got.

Till then! Regards to all the readers of Philippine Chess! Your feedbacks make my blog-life worth posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server