Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Chess Kingdom Magazine October-November 2000 Issue

From: Miscellaneous Chess
by Jan Lucero Asor
Chess Kingdom Magazine
October-November 2000 Issue

White to play and draw

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I needed to clear (and clean) my office room for the coming break and I found under my collection of books and magazines ranging from national geographic to discarded draft business letters and lesson plans "the only" Chess Kingdom Issue I have. Immediately went to open the pages to look for Jan Lucero's article because until now, I am so amazed at this chess problem . He acknowledged in his article that he too does'nt know who composed this one.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server