Friday, December 2, 2011

Chesscube Fixed Facebook Glitch

After waiting for almost a week, Chesscube finally fixed whatever glitch they may have had with Facebook. I could not log in with my Facebook account at Chesscube and I sorta' lost my patience and decided to play at FICS the other day but the cubits from Chesscube ain't got any match.

And then I tried logging in again... there it was, plus 25 cubits I got for coming back and another after I played a rated game.

Thanks to Chesscube!

Here's a game I'd like to share to all of you tonight. Nothing fancy, nothing deep, just plain queen and bishop battery checkmate along the light squared diagonal of b1 to h7:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server