Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lecture Presentation: Chill with the Grill

 Four days after my last seminar, here I am neck deep with tasks that needs to be finished or else I'll be cramming. With all the freedom I have away from structural and organizational requirements that formal employment gives, freelancing as an educator, consultant, chess coach and school-based therapist is a lot more work than I expected.

I would never want to turn in half-baked work output as it will not be good for my name or the organization that commissioned me for the job. So to calm the nerves and help me have a clear and fast thinking process, I listen to songs from MixPod.

Enjoy them as much as I do:






MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server