Saturday, November 3, 2007

PGN Format

Hi there!

Someone emailed me and requested for the PGN format of the games we are posting here... I really wish I could! Honestly!

But the thing is, until now, I haven't figured it out how to do it... I have CHessbase Database given by one of our chess friends...

Please let me know how to do it. Step by step!

Thanks for the email.

Also, please offer prayer for my father in law, Conrado Dandan, who is presently in the Critical Care Unit in one of the hospitals here in Imus Cavite. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. If you're using chessbase you should just be able to save the game as a pgn file and edit it with a text editor (e.g. notepad).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using ChessBase 8. Don't know what you're using. For CB8, do the following:

    a. Open the game.
    b. Click File -> New -> Create Textfile
    c. Select PGN.
    d. Enter the filename and take note where you save it.
    e. Open your favorite text editor (e.g. notepad) and use that to read the pgn file you just created. You should then be able to do a copy-paste of the file contents.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server