Thursday, July 26, 2007

I was there

Hi guys!

There was a comment from another guy who asked not to be named or published. He asked me questions regarding the "fateful sunday"

Yes! I was there, in fact I can describe to you guys how the coaches meeting was facilitated... There were several moves on the part of the coaches to raise issues regarding the chess clocks, the technicalities and other things. Right? But, as an admin, the guy simply went back to his statement that everyone has to write down their concerns and it will be bring up to the Management Committee. yes! I was really there.

The finger pointing, it really happened! The "sisihan" among the teammates, it did happen and I was even corrected by my sources how the conversation took place among the winning players.

Man, It did happen! Why would I concoct such stories?

Proofs? The admin guy for the event was from the host school CSB. He was wearing checkered polo. There was this nice looking guy wearing the famous green shirt. And in fact, he comes in and out of the playing hall and interestingly, he waves his hand discretely to the board 1 player of the said team each time. How's that?

And yes, I heard the admin guy wearing checkerd polo that there are spies who would follow players taking a break from the game.

Need I say more?

I was there!

C'mon, it happened! What I missed saying from the "last post" which I followed up last night was how dominating the CSB-LSGH team against the losing UPH. Mincemeat they made out of them.

Aside from that, yup! Vomit-inducing scenario of swellheads against ass-heads of UPH.

Hahahhahaha!

Mr. Alex, do you really want to be interviewed for PCC? Because after last nights' laugh-out-loud session I had with a very good friend regarding your comments, I felt, sincerely felt, that maybe, you have a lot to share among us. You would'nt be the Program Coordinator of LSGH Chess Program for nothing, right?

Send me your email so I can send you my questions regarding chess, students' chess development and training. And maybe we can have a nice exchange of insights on how to vent out reactions without sounding repetitive and verbigorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server