Sunday, June 21, 2009

Coordinated Tactics

While half of the world is asleep including my household, I was helping my body degenerate more of my healthy cells by playing games at FICS in the middle of the night until the wee hours of the morning. I could not join any tournaments since I was included in the suspended for not playing last night in the tournament I joined in.

Heck! They should know better than this, haven't they heard that I multi-task on my computer? Since I mix my post session documentation (Yes, it's a self-imposed safeguard for my teaching job) with my online chess playing, I had to do meet my deadline before moving those pieces!

Another 3/G time control with multiple tactical traps set by black which white fell into. Lucky me!



Gotta go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Internet Chess Server

FICS: Free Internet Chess Server